To reflect God’s love by giving of ourselves and our resources as we submit to the leadership of the Holy Spirit to mentor and help individuals turn or return to a Christ-centered life.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
INERRANCY OF SCRIPTURE
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Acts 17:11; Isaiah 8:20)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6)
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work of Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled, and renewed. (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:15-17; Romans 3:10-12, 21-26)
DEITY OF JESUS
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:18-25; John 1:14; Hebrews 10:9; John 1:29; John 2:1-2; John 14:3; Thessalonians 4:15-17; Acts 1:11)
SALVATION BY GRACE ALONE
5. We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is through faith alone, in Christ alone, for salvation is by grace alone. (John 1:12; John 3:16; Romans 3:21-26; Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 2:8-10; Galatians 2:16)
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 15:26; John 16:8-11; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 12:13; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Peter:1-3)
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:46; Acts 24:15; Daniel 12:2; John 5:28-29; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 12:25; John 15:12; John 17:21)
We are still collecting new, unwrapped toys for our annual Christmas Store. If you can help, donations will be accepted until Tuesday, November 28.
The Christmas Store is for our clients with children in their homes ages 2-16. Suggested toys are listed below by age group.