PARTNER WITH US AS A BUSINESS
DONATE LOCALLY TO IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY
HELP EMPLOYEES GIVE BACK AS A TEAM
PARTNER WITH A 100% VOLUNTEER NON-PROFIT
WAYS TO PARTNER
- Advertising for Agape Center Lynchburg
- Hosting a special event for Agape clients/families
- Allowing / encouraging your employees to volunteer at Agape
- Holding a food or item drive
- Supporting a special holiday outreach
- Making a financial donation
- Participating in our Fill-A-Bag program
- Donating funds from round-ups at checkout
- Reach out to ask how your business can become an Agape Center Lynchburg partner!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNER BUSINESSES!
OUR FILL-A-BAG PROGRAM
Making a difference can be easy!
1. We provide empty tote bags, each with a different tag indicating a most needed item.
2. Display the bags in your business.
3. Customers take a bag, fill it with the item on the tag, and return to your store (or bring it to Agape and learn more).
4. An Agape representative will pick items up at your business to put in our center's food or hygiene pantry providing a dignified shopping experience for our clients.
Asking customers if they want to round up to the nearest dollar at checkout, is a small but mighty way to help!
Every November, Agape provides Thanksgiving bags filled with all the items needed to make a Thanksgiving dinner. These go to clients who might not have a Thanksgiving otherwise.
Mission Thrift promoted Agape for one month in their round up program. This helped make our Thanksgiving bags a reality!
There are so many creative ways to partner that could be specific to your business.
For example, Sage Tryall is a local hair salon. Their team came in on their day off to give back by using their God-given talents to cut children's hair to get them ready for school.
The stylists showcased such an authenitc joy and excitement in serving others! It was also a great team building day.
If you have a unique idea how your business could partner with Agape, we'd love to hear it!